June 18, 2011

Exams.

Mark this date, fella: 23rd of June 2011.

This would be my reading-list right after I nail my final paper on that 23rd -


  • My Name Is Red, Orhan Pamuk (stopped 100 pages away from the end, which sucks I know but gotta make some space for the exams, no?)
  • Metamorphosis, Franz Kafka
  • The Kite Runner, Khaled Hosseini
  • The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Moor's Last Sigh, Salman Rushdie
  • Testimony, Anita Shreve
  • The God of Small Things, Arudhati Roy
  • Don't Be Sad, Dr. 'A'id al-Qarni

and perhaps, perhaps, 1984 by George Orwell - I am eyeing it now, contemplating still.

But hey, game on by this Thursday. By game I mean, reading at least 24 books per year. I am halfway there since My Name Is Red is my 12th book. Hooray to that! My summer holiday is gonna be filled with books :D

No comments: