April 28, 2011

Trump vs Obama.



You have a real opportunity to talk about American exceptionalism and what made us exceptional. You have a real opportunity to talk about taxes and spending. Instead, you're gonna waste time on birth certificate? I understand. I personally think he's a citizen. I think he was born here. I don't think he was a Manchurian Candidate from birth. But, if you want to, great. You're out of your mind if you think that is a winning argument for the next election.
- Glenn Beck, Birthers 'Stop With The Damn Birth Certificate!'

Heh what a funny world we're living in, indeed. The people up there just shooting some meaningless bombs towards each other in a hope someone would eventually get killed. Alas, it is done not in a meritorious fashion hence you, big boy, just smeared your face with your own poop. Really Trump? Slashing Obama with that birth certificate and his education background issues would somehow manage to instill your people with doubt on their leader's credibility - the one they have willingly and proudly chosen, and somewhat would be able to prosper your image? Nay, I don't think so mate. I'm afraid that you, big boy, reminds me of what is happening in my own country. The Anwar's sex tape issue really irate me cause it is just some despicable method used by a base slanderer to knock down his opponent real easy, even in a sense, it means things could possibly be seen nothing but as his own idiocy, with of course, a pea-sized brain that worth not even for a single penny.

P/S: But can we all deny that he is one money-machine bad ass?

No comments: